- Manages projects to achieve optimal performance conforming to original specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the ERP team
- Lead planning and/or implementation of SW Development projects.
- Supervise the design and/or testing phases.
- Facilitate/ Participate in the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Apply company methodology to monitor project(s) or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology.
- Communication effectiveness
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Responsibility and accountability
- Project coordination
- Risk analysis
- Monitoring and follow up
- Resources Management
- College Degree
- Over 6 years of experience in ERP management/ project support experience, out of which 2 as an “ERP Implementation Team Leader”
- Methodical approach
- Confident communication/ team leadership skills
|Job Category||ERP Consultats, Project Manager|